Transcribing takes effort. A+!(via mikefalzone)
acting happy and confident is not the sign of a big ego
regardless of the vibes this site gives off, being sad and broken is not something to strive for
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
Abbie Nielsen (via narobe)
i really love this and wish i had read it a few years ago
I don’t wake up every day and love myself. I have bad days, horrible days, days when all I want is to stay in bed. Radical self love is a daily fight. It means wearing what you want. It means finding your own joy. It means saying fuck you to the media and it’s body shaming. It means living how you wish.
NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT A GOD DAMN RELATIONSHIP AND LOSING WEIGHT AND BEING BEAUTIFUL FOR GODS SAKE GO OUTSIDE AND ROB A STORE AND FEEL ALIVE AS YOU RUN AWAY FROM SECURITY
Conceal… Don’t feel…
So wait does this mean that if we took away the whole being able to produce ice thing. This movie might have been about depression?
Disney has come out and said it’s about anxiety and depression so… yeah
the writers literally said that Elsa is a metaphor for depression